Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ethan James!




Here's a little more insight into the life of Adnyl June......

I have the most gorgeous nephew of all time! He was born on the 14th October 2007, and has completely stolen my heart. My sister and I are very close, and as this was her first child, she wanted me there at the birth. So with complete nervousness I told her I'd be by her side for the entire thing..... little did I know that it was going to be a 19 hour labour! It was almost a year ago now that it all happened, but I remember it all so clearly. What an experience, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat if she asked me to. And the result was gorgeous nephew Ethan James. As you can see from the photo's he's as cute as 10 buttons. His first birthday is coming up in 2 weeks, and as I won't be with him on his birthday, I gave him his present while he was visiting Melbourne last week. It's a Mr Noisy backpack - it even has it's own hands and feet!!! CUTE AS!!

So while other things in my life are turning to shit.... I think of my beautiful nephew Ethan, and life doesn't seem so bad anymore.

No comments: